Translater

Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Blessing from Grandma Brown

"A Blessing from Grandma Brown"-On Sabbath I prayed to be a blessing to someone that really wanted a fresh start and recommit their life to Jesus Christ by studying the word. Kayla from Kentucky was the divine appointment I prayed for. Our first meeting was in the bathroom lol, from Sabbath school with children to listen to the first sermon of the year "Making Choices" Kayla choose to recommit her vows to the Lord. She stated "As a wife I want to be the best women I can be. The only God fearing woman I know is Grandma Brown and she is an  Adventist. Oh and by the way I am a visitor and this is my first time  at the church I just moved here lol." What a Sabbath treat that Kayla Non-Adventist decided to make a choice by faith fellowship at a church to learn about the Lord and sign up for Bible studies. Amen! We haven't knocked on doors yet. God is working before we knock on doors

No comments:

Post a Comment